Wednesday, July 23, 2014

An Oxymoronic "Little" Free Library

Finally, I got myself, my camera, and this "little free library" together at the same time and place. (If you are not familiar with little free libraries, take a look at www.littlefreelibrary.org. There are many of these--I can think of at least five that I could walk to in a half hour or less. But this one stands out.

The upper level has books for adults, and a better assortment than I have seen in other Little Libraries. The lower level has books for kids. As you can see, it's about double the size of a typical Little Library. I just had to put it in here, because I think it's very cool.



7/22/2014, walking

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.