Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Photo Phrustration

Those pictures I took on August 14, the ones I had to take with my antique cell phone? Finally, with the help of a tech-savvy librarian from Ramsey County, followed by more help from a tech-savvy T-Mobile clerk, I have the pictures on a thumb drive.

Before we all shout Hurray! we need to note that the pictures don't appear to be in any useful order. When I have a set of pictures from six libraries, as I have here, I use the date and time to attach the right picture to the right library. Three pictures taken right around 10:15, must be the pictures from my first stop, Sleepy Eye. Another few pictures from about a half hour later, next stop, Butterfield.

Without those clues, this is going to take some detective work. Eventually the sites visited on August  14 will have pictures. Eventually.

-------

Addition after an hour of trying to match pictures to Traverse des Sioux Library System pictures and my notes: This isn't going well. I think I have things pretty well sorted out, but would someone please tell me which library has the statue of Linus (from Peanuts)?

1 comment:

  1. Linus is from Sleepy Eye. The guy Linus is based on grew up in Sleepy Eye and was good friends with Charles Schlutz.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.